Full Time, Experienced, Dedicated Staff Members
- An experienced, well trained and educated staff, we bring degrees in education, special education, early childhood, history, economics, world language, and environmental education to your children.
- All staff has training in Montessori philosophy and pedagogy. Amy and Jill hold credentials from the American Montessori Society.
- A child to staff ratio of 7:1 means plenty attention and supervision for your individual child.
- The diversity of interests and backgrounds of our staff adds to the richness of our program. We offer mindfulness, yoga, music, and nature studies at no additional cost. Parent volunteers bring weekly world language instruction and introduction to soccer to our curriculum.
- Our staff members are also parents. Our children range in ages, school experiences and passions. As a result, our staff members have experience and knowledge to share that offer support to our current families.
- Staff members live in our community. They have first hand knowledge of resources and the educational choices that follow kindergarten in our community, and can offer critical insight as families prepare for the next stage of their child’s education.