Full Time, Experienced, Dedicated Staff Members
- Both our director and head teacher have been at Boulder Knoll for over fifteen years. The consistency and experience of our staff brings stability to our program and consistency to the children.
- All members of our staff have bachelors and/or masters degrees in education. Amy and Jill both hold Montessori credentials from the American Montessori Society.
- Our staff includes specialists in early childhood development and special education.
- A child to staff ratio of 7:1 means plenty attention and supervision for your individual child.
- The diversity of interests and backgrounds of our staff adds to the richness of our program. We offer mindfulness, yoga, music, baking, and nature studies at no additional cost. Parent volunteers bring weekly world language instruction and introduction to soccer to our curriculum.
- Our staff members are also parents. Our children range in ages, school experiences and passions. As a result, our staff members have experience and knowledge to share that offer support to our current families.
- Staff members live in our community. They have first hand knowledge of resources and the educational choices that follow kindergarten in our community, and can offer critical insight as families prepare for the next stage of their child’s education.