Boulder Knoll Montessori is licensed by the State of Connecticut Department of Early Childhood, and is bound to conform to the laws of the State of Connecticut in relation to the Medical Assessment Records, Administration of Medications and Vaccinations.
- All children must have a valid Early Childhood Medical Assessment Record on file at the school in order to attend. A record is valid for one year following the date of the examination.
- All children who have medications that must be administered while at school must store the medication at school in its original container, and an Administration of Medication form, signed by the child’s primary care provider and parent, must be on file as well.
- Children with inhalers or Epipens must also have a Medical Action Plan on file, completed by the child’s primary care provider.
- Children must have an annual flu vaccination in order to attend Boulder Knoll. Vaccination verification must be provided by the child’s primary care provider.
- Children who are exempt from vaccinations for reasons of religious belief, must complete a Religious Exemption from Vaccination Form, and it must be signed by a notary, and kept on file at the school.